If you are mailing in your course payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your completed registration package to reserve a spot prior to mailing your payment.
*We reserve the right to change a course location if required*
- If the course does not reach the minimum number of participants the instructors have the right to cancel the course up to 3 weeks prior to the course date. If the course is cancelled all participants will receive a full refund
- A participant can cancel their registration without penalty 4 weeks prior to the course
- If a participant cancels with less than 4 weeks notice before a course, a $100 administration fee will be charged
- No refunds for cancellations 2 weeks or less before course. 50% of lost fee can be applied towards a future course
- There is significant benefit to be obtained when you re-take a course to improve your clinical problem solving expertise as well as your practical, hands-on skills. If you have previously taken the Pelvic Health course that you are applying for, you are eligible for a discount to re-do the course. This includes taking the current level with another teaching facility. If the course has been taken with another teaching facility, you will need to prove when you took the course and with whom
- The discount provided is 50% off the course registration fee and there are a limited number of spots available at this rate
- If the number of registrants for a course is below 20, then only 1 discounted spot is available. If the number of course registrants is between 20 and 24, then 1 additional discounted spot will open
- If the limit has been reached then you will have to pay the full course fee or wait until the course is offered again. The order of application received will determine who is eligible for the discount
- Please note: The course previously completed must be equivalent to the course you are registering for. All discounts are subject to approval
Student Discount Policy
- This discount is only applicable to the Non-internal Introductory Pelvic Floor course and Level 1 – Urinary Incontinence course.
- To be eligible for the discount you must be a current student or within 1 year of graduation.
- The registrant must scan and email proof they are a current student or within 1 year of graduation
- It is the registrants responsibility to request this discount at time of registration – we are not able to accommodate discount requests at a later date
- Please email email@example.com to check availability and to see if you qualify
- All discounts are subject to approval