Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Pickering/Ajax and Whitby, Ontario (Durham Region)
Closing Date: When we find an amazing fit!
Contact Name: Laura Apps
Contact Email: email@example.com
Phone Number: 905-493-6209
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Centre provides pelvic health care to women at all ages and stages of life. We see women with a variety of pelvic and MSK concerns, but a large part of our days are spent with pregnant women and new mothers.
We are looking for 2 more Pelvic Physiotherapists to join our team 2-5 days per week, (Pickering/Ajax & Whitby locations.)
Our clinics are growing rapidly and we currently have a wait list for new assessments. Clients are waiting for you!!!
Our Ideal physio:
- has strong orthopaedic as well as pelvic health skills,(though passionate new grades are welcome to apply)
- knowledge and passion for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum care
- has a strong commitment to further education
- is passionate and kind
What we offer:
- Mentorship with team of very skilled and experienced physios available
- Strong administrative and billing support
- Use of online booking system – view your schedule from your phone!
- A fun, warm, work environment with a supportive and collaborative group of practitioners – pelvic physios, massage therapist, counselor, Osteopath, yoga instructor and a relaxing location in Pickering village -AJAX and additional location downtown WHITBY
We are a busy clinic with a great referral base in Durham region that includes;
Midwives, OBs, UroGynaecologists, Family Physicians, Naturopaths, Chiropractors, Fitness professionals and Yoga studios 🙂
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to meet you!