Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Ajax, Ontario (Durham Region)
Closing Date: Until we find an amazing fit!
Contact Name: Laura Apps
Contact Info: email@example.com
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Centre provides pelvic health care to women at all ages and stages of life. We see women with a variety of pelvic and MSK concerns, but a large part of our days are spent with pregnant women and new mamas.
Pelvic Physiotherapist to join our team 2-5 day per week – we have a full caseload waiting for you!
Very competitive pay – multiple pay structures available.
Our Ideal team member:
- has strong orthopaedic as well as pelvic health skills
- has great knowledge and passion for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum care
- minimum PHS levels 1 & 2 (or equivalent, or registered for next available course)
- has a strong commitment to further education
- is passionate and kind
Additional course / experience that would be amazing: birth education, doula training, visceral courses, yoga, other health movement or exercise expertise. Training or Interest in continuing education in these areas will also be considered.
This position provides physiotherapists with:
- A fun and supportive work environment and a friendly small group of colleagues and staff
- Electronic charting and strong administrative support
- The opportunity for mentorship from and collaboration with experienced practitioners
We have a great referral base in Durham region that includes; Midwives, OBs, UroGynaecologists, Family Physicians, Naturopaths, Chiropractors, Fitness professionals and Yoga studios 🙂
Please email your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!