Position: Pelvic Health & Orthopedic Physio
Closing date: June 30, 2021
Contact name: Sarah Mickeler
Contact email: email@example.com
Phone number: 416-209-4069
West End Mamas Toronto (Yonge & Bloor) is looking for a skilled pelvic/orthopedic physiotherapist to join their team.
Join our growing network of clinics, providing exceptional perinatal healthcare in a well-
managed, team setting.
- This position is for a pelvic and orthopedic physiotherapist with minimum of Level 1 training – further levels would be great, but not necessary. We are able to provide in-person training in our Toronto and Newmarket clinics.
- The patient caseload is 95% pelvic, with the remainder being common prenatal and postpartum orthopedic complaints
- Start date is flexible
- New grads are welcome to apply.
- Mentoring is available with existing physios on our team and training will be provided
HOURS OF WORK
We have daytime, evening and weekend hours available.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have a keen interest in women’s health
- You are kind and non-judgemental about birth choices
- You are easy to work with (no drama please!)
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills.
- You’re a team player and eager to learn
- You’re looking for a solid long-term position with great growth potential
West End Mamas is Canada’s Premiere location for perinatal health and wellness. Our flagship Toronto location opened in March of 2017 and has quickly become THE destination for perinatal wellness in the GTA. Our patients are happy, easy to work with, and very compliant. We do not treat MVA or WSIB patients at any of our locations. Our Toronto practice is located at Jane and Bloor, with easy subway access and affordable paid parking nearby.
This position offers fair compensation and many growth opportunities. We have a large, multi-disciplinary team with solid management and operations, and excellent practitioner support. We understand that our clinics are only as strong as our practitioners, and we work hard to keep everyone busy and happy.
We have a strong COVID policy in place, have not had a single case of clinic COVID transmission, provide PPE for our practitioners to purchase at wholesale cost, and throughout the pandemic we have seen our patient load increase by 30%, year over year. Our practitioners are full with a waitlist and successful candidates can expect to start with a more-or-less full caseload.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND THEIR RESUME AND A COVER LETTER TO: FOUNDER@WESTENDMAMAS.CA
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only those applicants that are selected for an interview will be contacted.