Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Closing Date: Open until filled
Contact Name: Ben McKenzie
Contact Email: email@example.com
Wellth is an independently owned, full-service, compounding pharmacy + wellness clinic located in downtown Toronto.
We use best practices that address the root cause of disease – including nutrition, lifestyle, advanced testing, proven supplements, complementary therapies, prescription drugs, and custom compounded treatments to guide you in optimizing your health. We believe that preventative care and overall wellness is the most powerful line of first defense.
Our practitioners work collaboratively with our patients and partners to create a personalized plan to help achieve your health goals in a way that is right for you to get you feeling your best, inside & out. With every patient, our goal is to reduce the long-term need for/and quantity of prescription drugs by treating the patient as a whole.
What we are looking for:
- Licensed and registered physiotherapist, rostered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario to perform internal pelvic floor assessment and treatment.
- Newer graduates are welcome to apply as long as the above qualifications are met
- High motivation to self-market/advertise across all channels
- Confident in their skills
- Committed to personal and professional growth
What we are offering:
- Administrative/reception services – scheduling, payments etc…
- Electronic medical records
- Shared multi-use treatment room, reception area, kitchenette, pharmacy, and retail support
- Event space: which can be used for educational classes/seminars
- Reasonable split
- Positive and inclusive team environment
Why join the Wellth team?
- You will be a part of a team that is at the forefront of the way people are approaching their journey to health and wellness
- We are innovators, forward-thinkers, and we are passionate about creating a personalized approach to each patient’s health goals
- We practice what we preach! Every team member of Wellth will be empowered to participate in our always evolving culture and community
If you are interested and believe you are the right fit, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org