Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Toronto, Ontario
Contact Name: Chana Ross
Contact Email: email@example.com
Phone number: 416-551-0900
Vital Physiotherapy & Wellness is a highly ranked, dynamic, client-centered multidisciplinary pelvic health and women’s health clinic in midtown Toronto. We are passionate about pelvic and women’s health and focused on empowering our clients of all ages and stages to achieve their health, fitness and mental health goals.
We are looking for a warm, caring, enthusiastic, and motivated candidate with a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude to join our Vital family to fill both full time and part time (evenings and weekend) pelvic health physiotherapy positions. Residents looking to focus on pelvic health should apply.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a keen interest in womxn’s health and pelvic health physiotherapy
- Has a minimum level 1, level 2 and level 3 PHS courses or equivalent or has level 1 and is signed up for the levels 2, 3, and is committed to continued learning and professional development
- Is professional, compassionate, warm, has excellent interpersonal skills, and is fun to work with
- Is a lifelong learner who is committed to continuously up-leveling and honing their skills and craft
- Is motivated to educate the public about pelvic health and excited to lead workshops and other educational initiatives
- Experience working in pelvic health is an asset
- Is looking for mentorship and the opportunity to work with experienced pelvic health physiotherapists
Our team consists of pelvic health physios, a registered massage therapist, perinatal chiropractor, a trainer, a yoga instructor and a client care specialist in our beautiful, bright clinic in mid-town Toronto. We are functioning in a hybrid model of care- appointments are scheduled in both virtually and in person. Initial consultations are booked for 60 minutes and all follow ups are booked for 30 minutes or one hour. Competitive compensation as an independent contractor or employee will be offered, as well as clinical mentorship, opportunities for creativity and leadership and many other benefits.
If you have a passion for women’s and pelvic health, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “I’m in!” as your subject line. Please include a 1-2-minute video or audio recording in your email letting us know who you are and why you think you would be a great fit for our team!
Please note: While we appreciate and value each application, only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.