Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Toronto, Ontario
Contact Name: Chana Ross
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 416-551-0900
Vital Physiotherapy & Wellness is a highly ranked, dynamic, client-centered multidisciplinary pelvic health and women’s health clinic in mid-town Toronto. We are passionate about pelvic and women’s health and focused on empowering our clients of all ages and stages to achieve their health, fitness and mental health goals.
We are looking for a warm, caring, enthusiastic, experienced and motivated candidate with a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude to join our Vital family to fill both full time and part time (evenings and weekend) pelvic health physiotherapy positions.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a keen interest in women’s health and pelvic health physiotherapy
- Has a minimum level 1, level 2 and level 3 PHS courses or equivalent or has level 1 and is signed up for the levels 2, 3, and is committed to continued learning and professional development
- Is professional, compassionate, warm, has excellent interpersonal skills, and is fun to work with
- Is motivated to educate the public about pelvic health and excited to lead workshops and other educational initiatives
- Experience working in pelvic health is an asset
- Is looking for mentorship and the opportunity to work with experienced pelvic health physiotherapists
Our team consists of five pelvic health physios, a registered massage therapist, perinatal chiropractor, two trainers, a yoga instructor and a doula in our beautiful, bright new clinic in mid-town Toronto. Initial consultations are booked for 60 minutes and all follow ups are booked for 30 minutes or one hour. Competitive compensation as an independent contractor will be offered, as well as clinical mentorship, opportunities for creativity and leadership and many other benefits.
If you have a passion for women’s and pelvic health, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the words “I’m in!” as your subject line. Please include a 1-2-minute video in your email letting us know who you are and why you think you would be a great fit for our team!
Please note: While we appreciate and value each application, only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.