Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Closing date: Open until filled
Contact name: Amrit Tiwana, Regional Manager
Contact email: email@example.com
Triangle Physiotherapy is an established & expanding group of Physiotherapist-owned private clinics, with multiple locations in the GTA. Our motive is to provide patient-focused quality care with emphasis on manual therapy, exercise & education-focused treatment.
We are looking for a Pelvic Floor physiotherapist to practice at our Etobicoke location.
Location: 1 The East Mall Crescent, Etobicoke ON M9B6G8 (easy access to highways & transit)
Qualifications & requirements:
- Registered Physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Rostered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario for Pelvic Physiotherapy.
- Completion of Level 1, 2, 3 of Pelvic courses at the minimum.
- Hard working & driven.
- Interested in sharing knowledge and engaging in team-based patient care with our other Physiotherapists, Chiropractors & Massage Therapists & communication with referring physicians & specialists in the form of reports.
- Excellent time management, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- People-person who cultivates a nurturing and enjoyable environment for both patients and staff.
- Professional and polished demeanour with patients.
- The individual must have an entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen
- The individual must be able to participate in community & promotional events to represent the clinic.
- The individual must be able to do videos for social media & write blogs.
- Ability to work Evening & Saturday shifts
- An excellent established Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy program at the clinic.
- Close knit team who are always looking out for each other, working hard & having fun!
- We have a strong referral base of OB-GYNs & Midwives.
- Excellent work environment conducive to learning.
- EMR System.
- Clinic located centrally with easy access via transit as well as proximity to major highways.
- 2-3 days a week to see a pelvic floor caseload exclusively.
- Opportunity to work at our new Mississauga clinic opening in 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you! Email resumes to Amrit Tiwana, Regional Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.