Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Closing date: Open until filled
Contact name: Dr. Kinga Babicki-Farrugia
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nest is a growing multidisciplinary health clinic focused on all things motherhood in Vaughan, ON that opened its doors in September 2019.
We bring essential healthcare services under one roof to women and children in this growing community through a team of amazing clinicians that are dedicated to women’s health and pediatrics.
We are currently looking to add a second part-time pelvic floor physiotherapist therapist to our team of outstanding clinicians. We are looking for someone focused on women’s health; one that is professional, passionate, highly motivated and committed to working in a positive and collaborative team environment.
What we are looking for:
- Licensed and registered physiotherapist, rostered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario to perform internal pelvic floor assessment and treatment.
- Newer graduates are welcome to apply as long as the above qualifications are met
- High motivation to market/advertise self
- Confident in their skills
- Committed to personal and professional growth
- Be available at least one day/evening per week
What we are offering:
- Administrative/reception services – scheduling, payments etc…
- Electronic medical records
- Shared multiuse treatment room, reception area, kitchenette
- Shared studio space: which can be used for educational classes/seminars
- Extensive marketing
- Reasonable split
- Positive and inclusive team environment
If you are interested and believe you are the right fit, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!