Position: Full Time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Toronto, Bloorcourt
Contact Name: Kristine Del Rosario
Phone Number: 647-348-3029
Website Address: https://theclinichealthgroup.com
The Clinic at Ossington has expanded and we have opened a second location, The Clinic at Christie. Our clinics are multidisciplinary facilities with experienced practitioners of Registered Massage Therapy (RMT), Physiotherapy and Chiropractic, and soon there will be the addition of Family Physicians. We are now looking to hire a registered physiotherapist at our Ossington location who has specific skills to help maximize patient’s recovery as well as overall health. By offering a range of diversified treatment options and hands on individual care, we ensure that our clients are on the path to good health.
The Clinic at Ossington is hiring a full-time Registered Physiotherapist with certification in Pelvic Health. A competitive compensation structure is included in the opportunity. We are looking for someone who is available full time and availability on Sunday’s to support the increased physiotherapy demand. New graduates are welcome to apply.
The physiotherapist is a member of the care team who provides rehabilitation care to patients and, when required, as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and the policies of The Clinic.
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Has at least one year of appropriate experience as a physiotherapist or equivalent hands on training
- Must have completed Pelvic Health Solutions Levels 1-3 (or equivalent) and is rostered with the CPO to complete internal exams.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Must carry professional liability insurance coverage.
- Available for at least 4 shifts and availability on Sundays is preferred.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.