Position: Full and Part Time Physiotherapists
City: North Vancouver
Province: British Columbia
Contact name/email: Jennie – email@example.com
Phone: 604 986 2777
Learn & Earn (up to $125K per year)
If you want to become a more complete therapist, become more “connected” to your patients and provide better patient care, within an environment of mentoring and support, then we should talk about you joining our team.
Located on Vancouver’s North Shore, Synergy Physio + Pilates is looking for part & full-time physios.
In addition to working in a beautiful, modern space (spacious/individual treatment rooms flooded with natural light), you have the support of a full administration team and access to further benefits such as:
- Educational Scholarships toward residency/learning with physiotherapist Dr. Linda-Joy (LJ) Lee in her ConnectTherapy™, Thoracic Ring Approach™ and ConnectPilates™ models
- Additional funding for other educational opportunities
- The opportunity to earn up to $125,000 a year
- Structured mentoring with LJ and senior members of the Synergy Team
- Work with a variety of patient populations based on your interests and goals – from our Healthy Pelvic Floor Program to Clinical Pilates to Sports Physio & Performance Optimization with Athletes
- The chance to interact with physios from around the world who come to work with LJ to advance their skills and expertise
- Access to a large movement/gym space where it is easy to work while maintaining social distancing
- Access to a variety of traditional exercise equipment and beautiful Pilates Studio
- Shockwave and Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging Training
- … and more
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our clinic website synergyphysiopilates.com, as well as our education site ljlee.ca.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Jennie Osborne: firstname.lastname@example.org