Position: Pelvic Physiotherapist
City: Toronto (downtown)
Closing date: Until we find the right fit!
Contact name: Joanna Habbous
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physiohealth Studios is a physio-owned, multi-disciplinary clinic located in the heart of downtown Toronto, close to Yonge and King. We are looking to add a Pelvic Physiotherapist to our team! The ideal candidate is able to see both ortho and pelvic health patients, and is equally skilled in both areas.
You will be working with other health care professionals in a team setting. We are a manual therapy based clinic, and we don’t have PTAs. No WSIB, no OHIP. All treatments are hands on and one on one with the patient. We offer private treatment rooms, direct billing, EMR, and more. Responsibilities include:
- providing the highest quality patient care
- creating inter-disciplinary treatment plans (when applicable) and utilizing the strengthens of the team to achieve optimal results for your patient
- participating in health promotion and marketing events
- communicate with family doctors by writing progress reports and discharge notes for your patients
- build and maintain a caseload, while creating a thriving practice with a long term outlook
- basic admin duties as required
- participate/lead team meetings as required
- continue to take continuing education courses to further develop your clinical skills and expertise
We are a fun, energetic team, in a professional yet relaxed working environment. This is a part time position with the potential to increase hours based on demand. There is also potential for additional shifts at partner clinics in the financial district. If you are only doing Pelvic Health, 2 shifts a week to start would be ideal. If you are doing both pelvic and ortho, then 3 shifts would be required to start (Tues/Thurs/Fri).
There are excellent opportunities in the area to build a referral network to grow your pelvic health practice. There is a walk in medical practice and a pharmacy close by, and St. Michaels Hospital is just down the street!
Start date is flexible/immediate. Compensation is % split. Please email resume Attn: Joanna