Position: Full/ Part time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Location: Etobicoke and Oakville, Ontario
Contact: Jas Lamba
New Age Physio is a well established multi-disciplinary clinic located in South Etobicoke and North Oakville. It’s conveniently located just off the major highways and close to Trillium and North Oakville Trafalgar hospital and serves growing community of young families.
New Age Physio is owned by a Registered Physiotherapist and has a reputation of exceptional patient care in a family like environment. We have great relationships with family physicians, urologists, OB/gynecologists, oncologists, radiologists and pediatricians which will help with growing and maintaining a great case load. Also, our exceptional patient experience helps with word of mouth referrals.
You will fit perfectly in our team of highly motivated practitioners who are fun, collaborative, hard working and have excellent clinical skills. You will have an opportunity to work along side great mentors who are committed to providing exceptional patient experience and will help you grow personally and professionally.
Check us out at: www.newagephysio.com
Requirements of preferred candidate:
- Completion of level 1-3 and/or higher
- Knowledge of pediatrics incontinence and management of GI dysfunctions would be an asset but not required
- Have great interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Seasoned clinicians and New grads are welcome to apply!
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- A signing bonus
- Guaranteed new assessments per week to build your caseload quickly, whether you are seasoned clinician or a new grad
- Regular support in building your caseload
- Competitive compensation package
- No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- Electronic health records, on line booking and direct billing
- $1000 Education allowance
- Purchase of all preferred treatment equipment
- Clinical Mentorship program – for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade their skills and certifications
- Career progression OPTIONS:
- Focus on your clinical work only
- Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
- Become a Clinic Lead down the road
- Join us as a Partner down the road (multiple locations)
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a season clinician or new grad, we help you plan your certification to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians our learning never ends.
Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES:
- Exceptional Patient Experience
- Collaborative, Expert Professional care
- Helping people move forward
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
Well, you’ve kept reading. That’s great! So take the plunge and email us directly with your CV and a brief cover letter letting us know why you would love to be a part of our awesome team.