Position: Full-time & Part-time Pelvic/Ortho Physiotherapist
Location: Ottawa, ON
Contact: Karen LeValliant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ortho/Pelvic Full-time Physiotherapist Needed for waiting list, strong referral sources, and great mentorship opportunities within our team and OB/GYN community.
Are you looking for a change? Physiotherapist owned and operated, in Ottawa Medical Group East End Women’s Health Centre, with flexible schedule, and great team atmosphere! (5 pelvic PTs!)
Seeking skilled, and self-motivated ortho/pelvic physiotherapist.
Established bilingual PT-owned pelvic & orthopaedic clinicin East End of Ottawa.
Competitive compensation rate – $80K salaried plus competitive vacation and education funding towards your professional development. No need to worry about your schedule, bookings, or accounting.
- We are located in prime medical building (with over 14 OB/GYN; urologists; 5 Family Medicine Physicians; 2 fertility clinics; Pharmacy; Imaging; and Nutritionist on site).
- We provide individualized, evidence-based, quality client care; emphasized on manual therapy, exercise prescription, and client education.
- Services offered: physiotherapy (pelvic floor and orthopaedic), massage therapy, and orthopaedic supplies (braces, compression stockings, etc.).
- Caseload– varied pre- and post-natal, pelvic pain, fertility, and orthopaedic conditions. Pelvic physiotherapy appointment durations vary on needs; orthopaedic follow-up appointments (approx. 2/hour). Assessments – 60-minute one-on-one.
- Candidate holds current practice experience in Pelvic Health/Physiotherapy AND/ORinterest in pursuing further continuing education in pelvic floor physiotherapy. Funding available for appropriate candidate working toward completing all 3 levels of Pelvic Health Solutions training.
- Mentorship program available(team of 3 pelvic physiotherapists & 3 ortho physiotherapists).
- No physiotherapy aides; one-on-one physiotherapy visits.
- PPE and all clinical equipment provided by clinic.
- Training in manual therapy, acupuncture/dry needling, exercise prescription – an asset.
- Active, in good standing, independent practice member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), rostered for Pelvic Physiotherapy.
- For more information, on this clinic (or our other 3 across Ottawa), see motionworksphysio.com.
- Pelvic PT jobs @ Motion Works Physiotherapy Stittsville, Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre, also available!