Max Health Institute & Physiotherapy (owned and operated by Atlantic Sports Medicine PC)
Position: Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist
Competition #: PTPF08072021
Province: New Brunswick
Closing Date: Open until we find a suitable candidate.
Contact Name: Angie Morell Kennedy, Business & Marketing Manager
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contract Phone Number: 506-206-9546
Max Health Institute & Physiotherapy Fredericton is home to a multi-disciplinary team of experienced and knowledgeable clinicians consisting of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Athletic Therapists, and Osteopaths.
If you are a Physiotherapist with specialized training in the pelvic floor, we would love to hear from you!
Case Load Options:
- Part-time Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy position leading to full-time
- Full-time combination of Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy& Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
- Competitive Wages
- Group Health Benefits
- Professional & Education Expenses
- Paid Sick Days
If you are looking for an inclusive work environment that is professional, uses an evidence-based multi-disciplinary approach to injury and rehabilitation, has strong administrative support, and includes mentorship, then this position is for you.
- Be an active member of the College of Physiotherapists of New Brunswick
- Successful completion of Level 1: The physical therapy approach to urinary incontinence
- Proof of malpractice insurance
- Additional continuing education courses are considered assets
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, self-motivation, initiative, and sound judgement
- The ability to work both independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Flexibility to work various shifts (3 days & 2 evenings, NO WEEKEND SHIFTS)
- Strong computer & technology skills
To Apply: Visit our website at www.maxhealthfred.com/join-our-team/