Position: Full-time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Phone: (905) 604-4591
Markham Pelvic Health is looking for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join a dedicated and passionate growing team of healthcare professionals.
With the incredible growth of pelvic health physiotherapists in recent years, why work at Markham Pelvic Health?
- We are York Region’s only pelvic health clinic dedicated to treating men, women, and children with pelvic health concerns
- We are well-known in the community and affiliated with many of Markham-Stouffville’s family doctors, midwives, urologists and ObGyns
- We offer extensive hands-on and clinical case mentorship with trained pelvic floor physiotherapists, fostering collaboration and group learning
- We offer opportunities to develop skills outside of a traditional physiotherapy framework including group programming, public speaking, and program development
- We are conveniently located in beautiful Unionville, on busy Highway 7. We are easily accessible, only a 5 minute drive from the 407 and a 10-15 minute drive from the 404.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 1-2 years of physiotherapy experience, ideally in an orthopedic setting
- Have experience treating pre and post natal populations
- Have completed at least Levels 1 and 2 pelvic health courses or equivalent
- Be a dedicated team player with a commitment to ongoing continuing education
- Be comfortable treating men and women
- Be in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Be warm and personable with strong interpersonal skills
If you would like more information or are interested in the position, we want to hear from you! E-mails can be sent to email@example.com or call (905) 604-4591.