Position: Registered Physiotherapist – women’s and/or men’s pelvic health and orthopaedics
We are looking for a Registered Physiotherapist who harmonizes with our clinic’s interdisciplinary, evidence-based, collaborative philosophy.
We are seeking someone who will enrich our current offerings and dynamic environment.
New grad or accomplished clinician, we believe in supporting clinical and professional mentorship relationships amongst our providers to foster learning and growth.
What you can expect from us:
- Walk right into an established caseload! One of our team members is going on maternity leave and has many existing pelvic health and acute ortho clients who need your care
- Minimum of 15-20 hours weekly, with opportunity to grow to full time.Weekday, evening and weekend hours available.
- Clinical mentorship program with seasoned PTs, as well as cross-disciplinary learning opportunities.
- Independent Contractor-style compensation with a competitive split.
- Complete administrative support – all of your reception, scheduling, invoicing, and billing handled for you.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with chiropractic, massage therapy, yoga therapy, musculoskeletal & sports medicine and clinical psychology.
- Registered PT (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Qualified and rostered to treat women’s and/or men’s pelvic health clients – or willing to complete the training ASAP
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
- Yoga or Pilates instructor training is an asset
Please forward your resume to Shelagh Haynes (email@example.com)