Position: Physiotherapist with Pelvic Floor Training
Contact: Sarah Spach, Clinic Director
Physiotherapist with Pelvic Floor Training
Healthy Body is looking for a passionate Physiotherapist with Pelvic Floor Training with great people skills to join our team.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our patients.
- If you are passionate about Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy and love improving the lives of your patients,
- If you are team-oriented, compassionate, and outcome-driven,
- If you believe in evidence-informed, hands-on, patient-centered care,
- If you are trained in Pelvic Health Solutions, levels 1+2 or more,
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
We will mentor you to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic while reaching your goals.
Here are the benefits of working with us. We offer:
- Full front desk support, including online booking, automated patient reminders, and direct billing for the convenience of our patients
- An existing patient base to take over from our current Physiotherapist going on maternity leave, including a mix of orthopedic and pelvic floor physiotherapy patients
- Extensive marketing and referral network bringing in new patients
- 600 square foot treatment area with 3 piece adjustable hydraulic hi-lo table, rehab equipment, shockwave, IFC, ultrasound, etc.
- Easy to use Jane practice management software that lets you update your schedule and enter charting anywhere with internet access
- Generous compensation with higher earning potential than industry rates
- Flexible hours
- A committed team of RMTs, physiotherapists, chiropractors, and a naturopathic doctor to collaborate on the care of your patients
- COVID-19 support, including patient screening performed by reception, all PPE and disinfectants provided by the clinic, HEPA air purifiers in every treatment room, and a robust Health & Safety Plan
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the business
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates to learn in a collaborative environment with many experienced practitioners, OR, for an experienced physiotherapist to really shine in an interdisciplinary setting. This is a permanent position, with the support to continually grow your career with us!
Apply now by sending your resume to:
Looking forward to meeting the new member of our team!