Loading Events

Past Events › Education

Events Search and Views Navigation

Event Views Navigation

Events List Navigation

April 2021

Mobilization of Visceral Fascia: Urinary System: Live-Remote – April 2021

April 16, 2021 - April 18, 2021
$695

We have put in considerable time and effort over the past several months learning how to adapt to the reality of our world. We are pleased to report that the instructor, Ramona Horton, has been very successful with the following model: Introductory videos: Prerequisite reading and three hours of introductory videos on theory of visceral and fascial mobilization along with a PDF of the course manual will be made available the week before the course. These are the exact same…

Find out more »

CBT Skills for Distressing Physical Symptoms: Live Online – April 2021

April 17, 2021 - April 18, 2021
$395

Course Description: The landscape in physical rehabilitation settings is changing rapidly as the research continues to identify numerous benefits of integrating psychosocial strategies into treatment. An individual’s beliefs, thoughts, and emotions will influence their physiology, their experience of their symptoms and how they engage in their unique rehabilitation process. Your effectiveness as a practitioner is determined largely by your capacity to intentionally identify and address these factors. However, these are skills that are not taught in most traditional physical rehabilitation…

Find out more »

Diastasis Rectus Abdominis & the Implications for Low back & Pelvic Health: What’s the Solution? – Live-Online Course: April 2021

April 24, 2021 - April 25, 2021
$199

Description: Impairments of abdominal wall anatomy and function have been implicated in multiple conditions associated with pregnancy and delivery including low back and pelvic girdle pain, urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and diastasis rectus abdominis (DRA). DRA is a common occurrence in pregnancy and postpartum, it does not completely recover in some, and the current evidence has not clarified the risk factors for this condition, nor provided direction for treatment. This live-online course is divided into two parts (4 hours…

Find out more »

8th Pelvic Health Symposium: Live-Online – April 2021

April 30, 2021
$179

Live-Online Event The 8th Pelvic Health Solution's live-online symposium will enrich your theoretical and practical knowledge of pelvic health. Learn the science, critical reasoning and inter-disciplinary approaches needed to fully understand the direction that pelvic health is taking in your community, provincially, nationally and internationally. 10:15am - 6:00pm ET (Toronto) - please convert to your local time zone   Descriptions Is The Bench Evidence (Research) Enough to Throw the BIO (Baby) Out With the Bathwater? - Diane Lee The current…

Find out more »

May 2021

Pediatric Incontinence & Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: Live-Online – May 2021

May 7, 2021 - May 8, 2021
$545

Course Description: According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), by 5 years of age, over 90% of children have daytime bladder control. What is life like for the other 10% who experience urinary leakage during the day? Bedwetting is another pediatric issue with significant negative quality of life impact for children and their caregivers, with as much as 30% of 4 year-olds experiencing urinary leakage at night. Children who experience anxiety-causing events may have a…

Find out more »

October 2021

Level 3A: Biopsychosocial Reframed: Live-Online – October 2021

October 14, 2021
$350

Course Description: Do you get frustrated with your persistent pain patients who don’t respond to your biomechanical approach? Transitioning to a biopsychosocial framework has been a challenge for many clinicians despite the competency of our biomechanical training. When patients have a sensitive nervous system, measuring psychosocial distress as objectively as we measure range of motion, muscle strength, proprioception and joint mobility is important when profiling their sensitive nervous system. This course will teach you how to reframe your persistent pain…

Find out more »
+ Export Events

UP