This course will be taking place as a live-online course and will cover the same material covered in the in-person course.
Through completion of this course, participants will understand:
- The different types of pelvic cancers in men and women
- The medical treatments for various pelvic cancers
- The side effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- The various dilator protocols that are used after pelvic cancer/radiation
- The role of physiotherapy as a multidisciplinary team member during and after cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Appropriate exercise programs/prescription after pelvic cancer and treatment
Levels 1 (or equivalent to be approved)
Registration begins on the first day 15 minutes prior to the start time.
This course does NOT include internal palpation