This course will introduce you to the many free features of Facebook and Instagram that can help you build your online presence. We will develop a framework to help you identify who your audience is, and how to write content that will connect with them in an engaging and educational way, without needing to spend hours writing or planning. Participants will also be invited to take part in a 5 day social media challenge running to help put your new skills to use right away.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how marketing has changed over the past 5 years and how Facebook and Instagram influence how people spend their time and money.
- Understand which considerations health professionals need to keep in mind in the online space.
- Understand the concept KLT (Know, Like, Trust) as it pertains to online marketing.
- Learn to use the free features of Facebook and Instagram to increase your online presence and business.
- Develop a framework for planning a months worth of social media content (or more) in 30 minutes or less.
Audience: This course is open to all health and wellness professionals. No prerequisites required.
Date/Time: Thursday, May 13, 2021 from 6:30-8:30pm ET (Toronto)