Position: Registered Physiotherapist (4 opening positions)
City: Guelph, Acton, Georgetown & Elora
Contact names: Kristin Long, Janet MacKinnon, Meryl Da Costa, Meredith Fairbairn
- For Guelph Bullfrog Mall – email@example.com cc. firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Guelph GWHA – email@example.com cc. firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Acton or Georgetown – email@example.com cc. firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Elora – email@example.com cc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is a group of physiotherapist-owned clinics which currently represent ten sites in seven different cities in Southern Ontario with a 20 + year history providing excellence in orthopaedic physiotherapy.
What does this mean? If you want to be surrounded by leaders in areas like orthopaedic/manual therapy, sports, concussion and pelvic physiotherapy – WE ARE A FIT!
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is proud to have grown through a difficult two years. We have several positions available across our sites.
Current EPA Opportunities:
Georgetown: Part time Mixed Ortho/Pelvic Physiotherapist: 3 mornings a week
Guelph/Bullfrog Mall: Fulltime Mixed Ortho/Pelvic Physiotherapist:
Elora: Fulltime (either) Orthopaedic OR Mixed Ortho/Pelvic Physiotherapist:
Guelph Women’s Health Associates: Fulltime Mixed Ortho/Pelvic Physiotherapist
Acton: Fulltime, Mixed Ortho/Pelvic Physiotherapist
***Number of evenings scheduled will be dependent on experience***
New graduates are WELCOME to apply, and join our new grad mentoring program that includes:
- Gradual build to full physiotherapist schedule. Our seasoned physiotherapists on average treat 2.5 clients/hour. As a new grad, we include catch up time to help you focus on your client care. You won’t hit the average of 2.5 for ~3 months
- Assigned supervisors who are paid to help you. You don’t need to ask for help, they are paid to meet with you to review charts and brainstorm treatment plans
- New grad rounds, fondly known as “a joint in a nutshell”. Meet with experienced physiotherapists to gain their clinical insight, tidbits and knowledge for treating our common joints
- PCE prep! Lead by some pretty special physiotherapists! EPA has supported our new grads throughout this challenging time, and proudly ran our mock PCE without any glitches!
- Generous educational allowance that makes it easy to take courses…and much more for new grads!
Several of our sites have the opportunity to bring on experienced physiotherapists. Our perks include:
- Shift premiums for every shift that is worked until close
- Monthly physiotherapy rounds where you can meet with our team to practice advanced techniques, listen to guest speakers – eat pizza and socialize (one day soon we hope)
- Be a mentor for a new grad!
- Take on clinical lead roles and receive stipends over and above your clinical hours
- 6 years’ experience or Intermediate Exam status physios are eligible for percentage base bonuses, on top of base hourly rates
- 10 years’ experience or Advanced Exam status physios are eligible for an increase to percentage base bonuses, on top of higher base rates
- Paid vacation time, stat holidays added to hourly rates to produce a lump sum “all in” rate
- Generous educational allowance
- Partnership/shareholder opportunities for seasoned EPA physiotherapists that demonstrate excellence in physiotherapy and entrepreneurial strengths…that is how we grow!
If you have experience or a keen interest in pelvic health and are interested in an opportunity with the Eramosa Physiotherapy team, tell us your story and apply today!