Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Oshawa and Newcastle locations
Closing Date: Until we find the right person
Contact Name: Ana Whelan
Phone: 905- 809-1553
Durham Pelvic Health is located in Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, and Newcastle. We have been established for over 4 years with a wide referral base of midwives, Ob/Gyn, urologists, naturopathic and family doctors. Through our pelvic health services we do not treat MVA or WSIB patients.
Our clinic in Newcastle has been established for over 13 years within a medical building. We work closely with our physicians. Opportunity to work and collaborate with other physiotherapists available. We have a great referral base from medical doctors, specialists in the area, midwives and naturopathic doctors.
Our Oshawa location is located in the downtown core with free parking and has been established for over 4 years. Within our building, we have RMT, chiropractor, osteopathy, and counselling services. We are in-house 1 day per week with potential to grow to more days. Currently, we have a wait list ready for our ideal candidate.
- Level 1, 2 and 3 pelvic health courses and have a willingness to take further pelvic health courses
- Orthopaedic experience with level 1 and 2 is an asset
- Participate in health promotion and our marketing initiatives
- Comfortable treating men and women
- Basic admin duties as required
- Communicate with family doctors/specialists by writing assessment and progress notes
- Be available at least 2 days a week to work
- Be compassionate and personable and a team player
- Rostered with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario to perform internal pelvic examinations
Please submit a resume to email@example.com if you are interested in the position. We are excited to work with you and mentorship is available.