Job Opportunity: FT/PT Time Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist @ Bump Physio & Co.
City: Langley, BC
Closing date: open until filled
Contact: Lacey Forsyth
Bump Physio & Co in Langley is looking for a full time Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist to join their team!
- Do you have a passion for helping others?
- Do you have a personal connection to your work?
- Do you value: Trust, Integrity, Connection, Empowerment and Growth?
- Do you desire to work with an extremely motivated clientele?
- Do you value 1-1 client care and a collaborative team environment?
- Do you empower your clients through education, exceptional hands on skills, and a personable and supportive bedside manner?
- Do you value work-life balance, personal and professional growth and development?
If you can say “YES” to all of the above questions, we would love to hear from you! At Bump, we take an active approach to pelvic health, pregnancy and postpartum rehabilitation. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team dedicated to changing the face of pelvic and maternal health care in Canada and beyond. We are SO excited to share our vision and opportunities with you!
Why should you work with the team at Bump?
- We are a team of physiotherapists who are passionate about pelvic health and pre- and post-natal care.
- We advocate for better maternal and pelvic health care and we support our clients’ journey wholeheartedly.
- We work together to support one another, and we celebrate our wins and failures as a team.
- One-on-one 55 minute assessments, 40 or 25 minute follow ups.
- Bump Family Fridays! We call them BFF’s but once a month, we gather and learn.
- MENTORSHIP provided
- Fun team and work environment
- Opportunities for growth, development and leadership opportunities
- AND…. and in house ‘perks’ program/ benefits to help you achieve YOUR dreams!
- Must Possess a Masters of Physical Therapy or equivalent
- Must have completed an introductory course in internal assessment and treatment
- Registered and in good standing with CPTBC
- Membership with PABC or other professional organization an asset, but not essential
Commission based. Please inquire for more information.
Are you Still interested?
We invite you to send your resume and one random fun fact about you to firstname.lastname@example.org We can’t want to meet you!!!
Please visit our website at www.bumpphysioco.ca to find out more about our team or see what we are up to on Instagram @bumpphysio
Even if now isn’t the right time or fit for you, but you are interested in joining the team in the future, please still do reach out and connect!!