Position: Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist
Phone: (905) 209-1005
Grow Your Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy Practice. Apply Now.
We are currently seeking a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist to join our team.
This position is flexible and could include a hybrid model of delivery of care, working between a home office and the clinic, both in-person and online. We are open to formulate how this could work advantageously for all parties. As a multidisciplinary clinic, we have a Naturopathic Dr. who has a keen interest in pelvic health solutions and we seek to offer a variety of modalities to support our client’s health and wellness.
Balanced Living is an award-winning multi-disciplinary clinic offering exceptional client service both virtually and in person. With over 14 years in business, we are a practitioner-run clinic with an amazing reputation and a great place to grow your thriving practice.
Qualifications – Must have completed Level 1 Pelvic Floor Therapy (Level 1, 2, and 3 preferred), Registered Physiotherapist in Good Standing.
An Amazing Opportunity – What Balanced Living has to Offer:
- Become a part of a caring and dedicated multidisciplinary team of professionals committed to offering exceptional client care.
- We have an excellent reputation and have won several readers choice awards, year after year. We have a three-month waitlist, but we are also looking for practitioners who are committed to growing their practice and want to excel.
- A remarkable work environment where you are excited to come to work, enjoy working with your clients, and are proud of the services and experience you provide.
- Mentorship from professionals with over 20 years of experience in growing a thriving practice. We are happy to offer advice to support your business development and offer both industry-specific and entrepreneurial advice. We know how to manage customer expectations and can help you navigate the industry with success.
- Internal referrals to support client healing and success.
Our Clinic Space
- Our space includes 4 large and spacious treatment rooms with hydraulic tables, on-site reception, EMR, online booking, POS system, linen service, on-site laundry, oil, hydraulic tables, email marketing, and ample parking.
- A COVID safe work environment complete with touchless handwashing stations, plexiglass, and thorough cleaning and sanitation processes.
- A generous 70/30 split. This is an exceptional opportunity for new grad to grow their practice and receive support and mentorship along their journey.
- We hold in very high regard how our patients feel about their treatment, customer service is extremely important to us.
- Flexibility in times and days, part-time or full-time hours to help you create your ideal practice.
- You can check out our space here.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to
Attn: Dr. Corey ND RMT RAc. We look forward to hearing from you!