Position: Pelvic Physiotherapist
Closing Date: Dec 1, 2020
Contact Name/Email: Ashley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 416 545 1881
Hiring- Pelvic Physiotherapist
ALPHA Health Services is a Physiotherapist owned and operated clinic in Toronto.
- Seeking skilled, and self-motivated pelvic physiotherapist to join the team
- Established PT-owned pelvic & orthopaedic clinicin Toronto.
- Independent Contractor- competitive split
- Flexible schedule (part time, full time)
- Affiliated with University Programs
- We provide individualized, evidence-based, quality client care; emphasized on manual therapy, exercise prescription, and client education.
- Services offered: physiotherapy (pelvic floor, concussion, neurological and orthopaedic), massage therapy, and support services.
- Caseload– varied pre- and post-natal, pelvic pain, fertility, and orthopaedic conditions. Pelvic physiotherapy appointment durations vary on needs; orthopaedic follow-up appointments (approx. 2/hour). Assessments – 60-minute one-on-one.
- Candidate holds current practice experience in Pelvic Health/Physiotherapy and ideally has completed a minimum of levels I, II and III.
- Mentorship program available(team of pelvic physiotherapist & ortho physiotherapist).
- No physiotherapy aides; one-on-one physiotherapy visits.
- Active, in good standing, independent practice member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO).
- For more information – https://www.alphahealthservices.ca/about-us/careers/