Position: Part-time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: North York
Contact: Josh Binstock, Clinic Director
Contact email: email@example.com
Phone: (416) 546-1511
Closing Date: Feb. 28th, 2020
AETHOS is a luxurious health, performance and recovery facility. It is the only facility of its kind in the province to offer a state of the art Fitness, Clinical and Recovery department, all in the same area. It is located just south of York Mills, off Leslie. In a conveniently accessible, advantageous geographical and neighborhood location.
Our growing patient demographic are highly functioning, motivated professionals in their respective industries (executives, athletes, weekend warriors, pregnant and postnatal, etc.) therefore our vision is to provide them with the facility and therapy that professional athletes have access to.
We are well established in the community and have a strong relationship with North York General Hospital Family Health Team that frequently refer patients specifically looking for Pelvic Health Physiotherapy.
In addition to an open concept treatment area and a large functional training space, clinic has several private treatment rooms that area beautiful and spacious. The facility also includes saunas and amenities.
The clinic is multidisciplinary including: Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Naturopathic and Medical Doctors.
The environment is professional yet relaxed, collaborative and supportive.
If you are a driven individual who loves to work and learn in a team environment, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completion of Level 1 or higher in Pelvic Health Certification Courses
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario -Have an active license and professional liability insurance
- Manual therapy focused
- Friendly, reliable, punctual, patient focused and responsible
- Process oriented and results driven.
- A personable team member with an outgoing personality
- A strong and effective communicator.
- Collaborative approach to teaching/learning.
- Demonstrated professional leadership, innovation, team building.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
- a) Favourable percentage split
- b) Hourly wage with option to build
- c) Hourly plus percentage bonus