Position: Pelvic Physiotherapist
Contact Name: Lauren Campbell
Contact Email: email@example.com
Advanced Pelvic Physiotherapy Centre is a physiotherapy-focused, multidisciplinary practice specializing in pelvic care, located in downtown Toronto. Our team has extensive experience in treating both men and women suffering from pelvic pain, incontinence, and pelvic organ prolapse, among other issues. We also offer comprehensive care to women during pregnancy and in their post-partum period, men pre and post-prostatectomy and other pre and post-surgical care.
At this time, we are seeking a part-time (with potential to grow full-time) registered physiotherapist to join our team. The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated, goal-oriented individual, who has experience treating both males and females with pelvic floor dysfunction. Our team includes multiple physiotherapists, a naturopathic doctor, massage therapist, acupuncturist, occupational therapist and a sex therapist.
Successful Candidate Requirements:
- Registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, in good standing
- Completion of Levels 1-3 with Pelvic Health Solutions or equivalent
- Minimum two years of experience treating patients with pelvic floor dysfunction
- Practice encompasses using a biopsychosocial framework
- Commitment and passion in treating patients with complex persistent pain
- Willingness to participate in continuing education
- Desire to be a part of a dynamic, passionate team devoted to providing the highest quality of evidence-based treatment
Flexible hours and competitive compensation
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org