Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Ajax, Ontario (Durham Region)
Closing Date: When we find an amazing fit!
Contact Name: Laura Apps
Contact Email: email@example.com
Phone Number: 905-239-1102
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Centre provides pelvic health care to women at all ages and stages of life. We see women with a variety of pelvic and MSK concerns, but a large part of our days are spent with pregnant women and new mothers.
We are currently looking for a Pelvic Physiotherapist to join our team 1.5 – 2.5 days per week to start, with opportunity for full-time hours starting in the late summer. (August/September)
Our Ideal physio:
- has strong orthopaedic as well as pelvic health skills
- has great knowledge and passion for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum care
- has at least one-year experience working in pelvic health
- minimum PHS levels 1-3 (or equivalent)
- Julie Wiebe courses (or willingness to learn)
- has a strong commitment to further education
- is passionate and kind
What we offer:
- Strong administrative and billing support
- Use of online booking system – view your schedule from your phone!
- A fun, warm, work environment with a supportive and collaborative group of practitioners – pelvic physios, massage therapists, mindfulness counselor, support groups and workshops
- A relaxing location in Pickering village, steps from a ravine with walking paths, in Ajax
We are a busy clinic with a great referral base in Durham region that includes;
Midwives, OBs, UroGynaecologists, Family Physicians, Naturopaths, Chiropractors,
Fitness professionals and Yoga studios 🙂
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to meet you!