Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Ajax (Durham Region)
Closing Date: Until we find an amazing fit!
Contact Name: Laura Apps
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Centre provides pelvic health care to women at all ages and stages of life. We see women with a variety of pelvic and MSK concerns, but a large part of our days are spent with pregnant women and new mamas.
Pelvic Physiotherapist to join our team (Mondays, Wednesday afternoons, and possibly Saturdays – days and times negotiable)
Our Ideal team member:
– has strong orthopaedic as well as pelvic health skills
– has great knowledge and passion for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum care
– has at least one-year experience working in pelvic health
– minimum PHS levels 1-3 (or equivalent)
– Julie Wiebe or Bellies Inc. courses (or willingness to learn)
– has a strong commitment to further education
– is passionate and kind
Additional course / experience that would be amazing: birth education, doula training, visceral work, and comfort working with cancer survivors. Interest in continuing education in these areas will also be considered.
These positions provide physiotherapists with:
– A fun and supportive work environment and a friendly small group of colleagues and staff
– Electronic charting and strong administrative support
– The opportunity for mentorship from and collaboration with experienced pelvic floor physiotherapist and massage therapist
We have a great referral base in Durham region that includes; Midwives, OBs, UroGynaecologists, Family Physicians, Naturopaths, Chiropractors, Fitness professionals and Yoga studios 🙂
Please email your cover letter and resume at email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!