Position: Part-time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Closing date: June 30, 2018
Contact name: Tracy Kish
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 416-422-1515
We are a community based clinic treating MSK and orthopedic complaints. There are two chiropractors, massage therapists and an acupuncturist. We would like to expand to include pelvic physio. The majority of our patients are female and there is a need for this service.
We are a practitioner owned clinic that values working together as a team to help clients.
- We focus on providing excellent manual care and exercise rehab that patients can take home and do on their own.
- We have a good referral base from local physicians and from word of mouth in the neighbourhood.
- We mentor new practitioners and share knowledge to best manage clinical cases.
- We offer a competitive split, full front desk services, and online billing.
- We have spacious private treatment rooms in a beautiful clinic.
- We would have orthopedic and pelvic clients for you.
You are someone who likes to work with other healthcare providers to manage patient complaints.
- You are interested in pelvic health and orthopedics.
- You have completed pelvic health courses (level I and II)
- You are a positive, outgoing practitioner with good communication skills.
- You understand the need to provide excellent customer service and build a relationship with your clients.
- You are a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Physiotherapists and possess insurance required by the College of physiotherapists.