Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Contact name: Teri Jaklin
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Waterdown Clinic of Naturopathic Medicine is a well-established Naturopathic health clinic serving Waterdown and greater Flamborough, Hamilton and Burlington, Ontario. We are looking for a full or part-time pelvic health physiotherapist to join our team of naturopathic doctors and osteopathic candidate.
The clinic has a focus on pre and post-natal care, stress related illness, autoimmunity and multiple sclerosis and we are looking for a pelvic floor physiotherapist to build a practie and provide support to women for prevention, treatment and support of pelvic floor dysfunction.
Electronic charting and strong administrative support is provided. Your treatment room provides your clients with a soothing treatment environment with a window, a fireplace as well as an electronic treatment table for your convenience.
We have been at the same location for 15 years and have an excellent reputation within the community. We are looking forward to expanding our team and offer an excellent environment to grow your practice in.
As the ideal candidate you have the following qualifications:
- Licensed Physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, rostered for assessing or rehabilitating pelvic musculature.
- A people-person who cultivates a nurturing and enjoyable environment for patients.
- Level 1 pelvic health required with an interest in continuing on in Level 2, 3.
- Previous work experience in pelvic health is encouraged but not required.
- Ability to develop treatment plans and provide patients with educational resources.
- A professional, compassionate demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills, a positive outlook on life and a good sense of humour.
- Insured with professional liability coverage
To Learn More and Apply
This position is available immediately. Please visit us at waterdownclinic.com. Interested candidates can submit their resume with cover letter via email to email@example.com