Closing date: April-May 2018
Contact name: Andrew Istefanos
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Physiotherapist with certification in Pelvic Floor treatments or someone who has an interest and would be willing to take a certification course on Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy. Cost for the certification would be covered by the Clinic.
* HIRING IMMEDIATELY *
Vitality Physiotherapy is a refreshingly unique physiotherapy and rehabilitation clinic, focused on patients first, facilitating healthy and active living. We are looking for patient-focused and passionate individuals to join our motivated, high-energy team. You will be joining a group that includes Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, and Massage Therapists. You will be taking over a Pelvic floor caseload and will also have the opportunity working with ortho clients.
Successful Candidate Requirements:
– Registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, in good standing
– Demonstrated ability to use clinical judgment and perform physical demands of physiotherapy
– Commitment and passion for assessment and treatment of acute and chronic injuries, enabling people to reach their full potential
– Strong communication skills and being comfortable working with team of health professionals including Kinesiologists, overseeing treatment plans
– Attention to detail, specifically pertaining to documentation, reporting and treatment plan management
– Willingness to participate in continuous education and quality improvement programs
– Want to be part building a fun, dynamic and exciting clinic!
– We offer competitive compensation and opportunities.