Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Toronto, Ontario
Contact Name: Chana Ross
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 416-551-0900
Closing Date: When position is filled
Vital Physiotherapy is a Highly ranked, dynamic customer service-centered women’s health physiotherapy clinic in mid-town Toronto. We are passionate about pelvic and women’s health and focused on empowering our clients of all ages and stages to achieve their health, fitness and mental health goals. We are looking for a warm, caring, enthusiastic, experienced and motivated candidate with a positive attitude to join our Vital family to fill a full time pelvic physiotherapy position.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a keen interest in women’s health and pelvic health physiotherapy
- Has a minimum level 1, with the intention of completing level 2 and level 3 PHS courses or equivalent ASAP
- Is committed to continued learning and professional development
- Is professional, compassionate, warm, has excellent interpersonal skills, and is fun to work with
- Is motivated to educate the public about pelvic health and excited to lead workshops and other educational initiatives
- Experience working in pelvic health is an asset
- Is looking for mentorship and the opportunity to work with experienced pelvic health physiotherapist
Our team consists of three pelvic health physios, a registered massage therapist, doula and social worker in our beautiful, bright new clinic in mid-town Toronto. Initial consultations are booked for 60 minutes and all follow ups are booked for 30 minutes or one hour. Competitive compensation as an independent contractor will be offered, as well as clinical mentorship, opportunities for creativity and leadership, and many other benefits. If you have a passion for women’s and pelvic health, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.