Position: Full-time (or Part-time) Pelvic & Orthopaedic physiotherapist position available (mixed caseload). Available to start immediately to take on existing caseload.
Contact name: Lindsay Davey
Start Date: Available Immediately (start date flexible)
At Toronto Physiotherapy, we create an exceptional healthcare experience because we start by hiring exceptional therapists. We are looking for a full-time (or part-time) pelvic/orthopaedic physiotherapist to join our busy Yonge & Summerhill clinic, to take on an existing caseload available April 2019. Applicants strictly seeking a pelvic caseload are welcome to apply!
Our focus is not only on providing the best care possible for our patients, but also on creating a rewarding team environment where therapists are excited to come to work, and excited to continue their growth as clinicians. We have a simple equation for creating an exceptional healthcare experience: happy therapists = happy patients.
With private treatment rooms, one-on-one patient care with a focus on manual therapy and evidence-based techniques and a modern and attractive environment, our clinics are a big hit with our patients, our referring physicians, and our therapists.
Join one of the best (and probably most fun) physiotherapy teams in the GTA. Meet your teammates and learn more about us at: www.torontophysiotherapy.ca
Attributes, Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate would have the following:
- Registered Physiotherapist with > 3 years experience.
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapist with Levels I & II/III coursework completed or active pursuit (incontinence and pelvic pain).
- Advanced Orthopaedic Manual Therapy coursework; Ortho Division Level 3s (completion or active pursuit) an asset.
- Acupuncture Certification an asset.
- Professional and polished demeanor with patients (but still fun in the lunch room!). A “people-person” who cultivates a nurturing and enjoyable environment for both patients and staff.
- An interest in sharing knowledge and engaging in team-based patient care with our other Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, and Chiropractor, and working with an interesting and diverse caseload.
Caseload and Compensation:
We succeed in attracting the best therapists not just because we offer very competitive compensation, but because we also offer an easy and enjoyable work environment staffed with exceptional therapists and friendly and knowledgeable administrative staff. Contact Lindsay Davey for compensation details and any other questions. Independent contractor status.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!