Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: London, Ontario
Contact Name: Ibukun Afolabi
Contact Email: email@example.com
Phone number: 226-377-3933
The Mama’s Physio is an established pelvic health practice that cares for women in all stages of life. We are incredibly passionate about what we do and whom we have the opportunity to serve.
Our work environment is easy going, positive, and welcoming. We are all about offering exceptional care for our clients, creating a great workplace culture, and building something meaningful together as a team. Our clinic is physiotherapist owned and we have four experienced pelvic health physiotherapists supported by two talented administrators on our small but mighty team.
We work in a beautifully renovated, bright and spacious heritage property just steps from downtown in London, Ontario. Our practice enjoys a superior reputation in the community with a wide referral base across Southwestern Ontario. Plenty of time is allocated for appointments; initial consultations are booked for 75 minutes and 1:1 follow ups are booked for 30, 45, or 60 minutes. Competitive compensation as an employee will be offered, as well as a handsome educational allowance, clinical mentorship, opportunities for creative or leadership roles if desired, and many other benefits.
If you want to develop in your career as a women’s pelvic health physiotherapist, we have an incredible opportunity currently available on our team. You would be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate about women’s health across the life span
- Have experience with and are comfortable working with the peri-natal population
- Have a minimum of one year of experience working in pelvic health
- Have a minimum of one year of experience working in a private practice setting
- Bring strong orthopaedic skills and clinical reasoning to the assessment and treatment process
- Share The Mama’s Physio values and philosophy of practice and embraces a holistic bio-psycho-social model of care
- Have completed levels 1,2, and ideally level 3 with PHS or equivalent training (or are registered to do so)
- Are committed to continual growth and learning by staying current with evidence and enrolling in post-graduate training
- Are compassionate, empathetic, have excellent interpersonal skills, and all around fun to be around
- Have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
If you have contemplated relocating to a community where the cost-of-living is affordable, the work-life balance is actually attainable, and you’re part of something exciting, then London Ontario (also known as The Forest City) will be perfect for you. It’s a wonderful place to live, play, work, and raise a family. A relocation bonus may be offered if you must move to accept this work opportunity.
Qualified candidates – please email your cover letter and resume to Ibukun Afolabi – firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to meeting you.