Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist, part time permanent, twice a week. Physiotherapists are able to choose their availability.
City: North York/Toronto
Contact name: Joanna Chim
Contact email: email@example.com
Symmetry Physiotherapy + Rehabilitation is looking for a physiotherapist specializing in pelvic health to join our elite team of skilled physiotherapists and massage therapists. We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate individual that can help expand our pelvic health services. Interested applicants must be a licensed physiotherapist and have completed at least level I + II Female and Male Pelvic pain courses.
At Symmetry, we believe in providing the best patient care with our one-on-one comprehensive assessments and our manual therapy techniques. This is the ideal position for anyone who is looking to join our team and is committed to being an integral and dedicated practitioner at Symmetry Physiotherapy + Rehabilitation.
The chosen physiotherapist will be able to create their own schedule and have access to a private room dedicated specifically to treating patients with pelvic health needs.
- Masters/Baccalaureate in Physiotherapy from a recognized program
- Registered Physiotherapist according to the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Completed the Levels I, II & III Pelvic Health Solutions courses or equivalent.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must have exceptional time management skills