Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Contact name: Denyse Beaumont
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact Number: 705-734-3340
Do you want to be part of something big and exciting?
Do you enjoy working with a close-knit team in a family-like environment?
Would you like to hit the links or the slopes before or after your shift? Want to enjoy a scenic run around the lake or trek through the hills on foot or bike?
Sports Medicine is looking for a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary team. We have fostered a strong working relationship with the urologists and ob/gyns in Barrie and we need to expand our team to meet the demands of the growing practice. Initial consultations are booked for one hour, with 30-minute follow up appointments. This position can be a full-time Pelvic Health caseload or a Pelvic Health/Ortho mix, as suits the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have completed Level I and II Pelvic Health courses and be rostered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Must be warm, professional, have genuine care and concern for the well-being of the clients, as well as the ability to cultivate strong working relationships, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a desire to promote the role of the pelvic health physiotherapist in-house and in the community
- Must have a willingness and desire to promote professional development through continuing education, mentorship and clinical instructor opportunities
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to manage a busy and varied caseload
- Must possess and maintain current malpractice insurance
- Must possess and maintain current First Aid, CPR and AED certification
Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre is a Canadian Physiotherapy Association and CARF accredited, quality-driven, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation company serving residents of Barrie, Angus and the surrounding areas since 1989. Our four clinics use client-specific functionally-oriented active treatment programs to achieve our results. Our experienced health care professionals work together to deliver the best possible care. Clinics are staffed with fully qualified and experienced professionals including Registered Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Certified Athletic Therapists, Registered Kinesiologists, Naturopaths, Mental Performance and Sports Nutrition Coaches, Sport Medicine Physicians and Orthopaedic Surgeons.
We are also very proud to be the official clinic of the Barrie Colts of the Ontario Hockey League, Barrie BayCats Baseball, Barrie Lakeshores Lacrosse, Premier Soccer Institute, Vertical Zone Trampoline Centre, Barrie Soccer Club and St. Joan of Arc Hockey Canada Academy.
If you are a warm, empathetic, energetic, driven individual with strong communication skills who is looking to grow and to develop within a multidisciplinary setting, this is the role for you.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Mentoring program for all new employees
- Professional development including in-house training workshops
- Advanced treatment options for clients including Dry Needling, Radial Shockwave Therapy, Active Release Technique, Graston Technique, Biodex testing and rehabilitation and Acupuncture
Please contact us to see if you qualify to join our team. Send your resume to Denyse Beaumont, Clinic Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org