Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Closing Date: Open until filled
Contact Name: Sarah Hutchison
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 613-779-7277 (She Thrives) / 905-376-7854 (cell)
Busy Multidisciplinary Centre Needs Pelvic Health Physiotherapist Immediately
She Thrives is an innovative women’s wellness centre in beautiful Downtown Belleville, providing services, classes and events in a feminine, safe and welcoming environment. Our centre has an immediate need for an experienced Pelvic Health Physiotherapist interested in working on a multidisciplinary team.
Our multidisciplinary team includes a Naturopathic Doctor, Registered Psychotherapist, Registered Massage Therapists, a Certified Life Coach, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, a Certified Yoga Teacher, Meditation and Mindfulness Facilitators, an Esthetician, a Reflexologist, and a Reiki Master. Until very recently, our team included a Registered Physiotherapist whose pelvic health practice at She Thrives built very quickly to full. There is a high demand for Pelvic Health Physiotherapy in this region, with very few local practitioners serving that need. This combined with the fact She Thrives provides a breadth of services in a warm, inviting and feminine environment that deeply appeals to women, is why we continually receive referrals and requests for this service, and so we are highly motivated to find the Pelvic Health Physiotherapist that is the right fit for our incredible team. We are very keen to build a trusted and honoured working relationship with the right practitioner, and are open to negotiating the terms of an agreement that will make all parties feel valued and excited to work at She Thrives.
Our Work Environment
The work environment at She Thrives is collaborative, compassionate, innovative and flexible. Our business practices draw inspiration from both masculine and feminine models of organization and communication – settling on the best approaches most effective at maintaining a welcoming, fun and inspired work environment.
Walking Our Talk
Maintaining a healthy work-life balance is nurtured and protected at She Thrives. Our practitioners are encouraged to prioritize the needs of self, family, rest, movement and mindfulness when determining workload and work hours. Practitioners are welcome to join lunchtime yoga and meditation classes, and are encouraged to rest and connect with one another throughout the day.
- Our centre was designed to help women heal: She Thrives has been beautifully designed to help women feel welcome and safe to explore all the dimensions of their wellness in a physical environment specifically designed to be conducive to healing.
- 600 square foot studio for gathering women: At She Thrives we believe that a woman’s health, wellness and happiness is elevated when she feels a part of a community that understands her, and cares for and supports her. This is why our philosophy of care is grounded in an experience of sisterhood and connectedness, through regular classes, events, gatherings and workshops.
- Heart-centred business practices: At She Thrives it is our commitment to the women in our care and to our team of practitioners to always strive to find the most creative and caring way to conduct business. We don’t believe in non-compete clauses – they aren’t in the best interest of our patients. And we don’t subscribe to business practices based on scarcity mindsets and competition. We offer our services with passion and a deep commitment to the wellbeing of our clients.
- 2+ years of experience is preferred
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Training in the management and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Proficient with manual therapy
- A desire and commitment to work full time (4-5 days/week)
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Value a multidisciplinary approach to health and wellness
- Ability and desire to work independently as the only physiotherapist on a multidisciplinary team
Terms of Position:
- Competitive remuneration
- Openness to discuss either an employee or independent contractor position
- Private treatment space provided
- Flexible work hours/schedule
- Potential for funded education/training
- Extensive business management/support services provided to help practitioner focus on patient treatment and professional development
Submit Your Interest:
Send us a package that expresses the following in a creative way (traditional resume rules need not apply):
- Tell us what motivates you to do the work you do
- Let us in on a bit of your story and help us understand who you are – for real
- Explain why you want to work in a place that serves women
- Demonstrate that you have the education, experience and expertise to thrive on our team.
If you have any questions about the position, or our centre – please contact: Sarah Hutchison (Co-Owner) 905-376-7854 (Cell) / email@example.com
Thank you for considering a position on our amazing team! We look forward to meeting you.