Position: Pelvic health physiotherapist
Company name: Scarborough Urology
Busy community urology practice of 3 urologists seeking part-time pelvic floor physiotherapist to treat patients at our urology clinic in Scarborough, Ontario. Interested applicants must be comfortable assessing and treating both male and female patients with overactive bladder, urinary incontinence, interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome, chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome and post-prostatectomy incontinence.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Licensed Physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Rostered for assessing or rehabilitating pelvic musculature with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Insured with professional liability coverage
- Ability to work confidently and independently as the only physiotherapist on-site
- Ability to develop treatment plans and provide patients with educational resources
- Comfortable with both manual and behavioural techniques
- Proficiency in verbal and written English (fluency in other languages is welcomed but not required)
- Completion of level I-III pelvic health courses
- Previous work experience in pelvic health is encouraged but not required
- Flexible hours. Compensation negotiable. All scheduling and administration will be handled by our clinic staff.
Interested applicants please contact email@example.com.