Position: Full-Time Physiotherapist
Location: Owen Sound, Ontario
Closing Date: December 1st, 2018
Contact: Deepha Romuwalt
We are looking for an enthusiastic physiotherapist, with a strong interest in pelvic health, neurological, or orthopedic/sports physiotherapy. We offer a dynamic clinical environment, with strong professional and administrative support staff. We have developed a strong referral base, and value our reputation within the vibrant community of Owen Sound and area.
We are multi-disciplinary, including physiotherapists, massage therapists, occupational therapists, lymphedema therapists, and kinesiologists working as a holistic team to meet the needs of our patients. We have a varied caseload of private patients, automobile insurance, and publicly funded grant programs.
We promote continuing education, and offer mentoring skills within the clinic. We have in-house education sessions, as well as education funding for further learning. We also offer an attractive and competitive salary.
We encourage quality, evidence-based treatment that is client centred, and enjoy working with all staff to maximize their treatment outcomes.
- Registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Excellent communication and ability to work effectively in a dynamic team setting
- Experience working with a variety of client populations (e.g. seniors, newcomers, acute and chronic conditions)
- Desire to learn and develop skills
- Previous pelvic health or neurological experience an asset
Proactive Physio Plus is a physiotherapist-owned private clinic that has been exponentially growing in Owen Sound, Ontario since November 2015. We would be very interested in speaking with you further regarding your experience and interests.