Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist (Part time)
Contact name: Elizabeth Frey
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 905-483-3839
Are you enthusiastic, committed to lifelong learning and happiest when helping others? Then Physioplus Health Group is looking for you! Our dynamic and supportive environment provides the opportunities to work and grow as part of a team. We currently have two pelvic health physiotherapists and are looking to hire another part time pelvic health therapist.
PhysioPlus Health Group are dynamic physiotherapist owned and operated sports medicine clinics. We have two locations, one is in the Bloor West village and other second is in downtown Toronto at Adelaide & Bay. We are a dedicated team that prides ourselves in providing high quality patient-centred care with a focus on manual therapy.
Our team includes physiotherapists, registered massage therapists, osteopaths, a chiropractor, rehab Pilates and Yoga instructors, a kinesiologist, sports medicine doctors, and a sports surgeon.
- mentorship with an FCAMPT Physiotherapist
- monthly clinical educational rounds sessions
- 50 min new assessments and 30 min follow up sessions, 1:1 with your patient
- no WSIB accepted
- online charting and caseload management, available via personal laptop and/or tablet
The ideal candidate will be:
- able to create positive and lasting relationships with their patients
- energetic and have a genuine love for learning and helping others
- work well in an interdisciplinary team environment
- previous pelvic health experience is an asset
We are currently looking for someone part time at either our downtown or bloor west location.