Position: Pelvic Physiotherapist
City: Toronto (downtown)
Closing date: Until we find the right fit!
Contact name: Joanna Habbous
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physio On Queen is a newly renovated, physio-owned, multi-disciplinary clinic located in the heart of downtown Toronto, in the PATH at Yonge and Queen. We are looking to add a Pelvic Physiotherapist to our team! The ideal candidate will be able to see both ortho and pelvic health patients. We opened in Oct 2011 and this is a fantastic opportunity to grow your practice in an amazing location.
You will be working with other health care professionals in a team setting. We are a manual therapy based clinic, and we don’t have PTAs or kins. No WSIB, no OHIP. All treatments are hands on and one on one with the patient. We offer private treatment rooms, direct billing, online booking, EMR, and more. Responsibilities include:
- providing the highest quality patient care
- creating inter-disciplinary treatment plans (when applicable) and utilizing the strengthens of the team to achieve optimal results for your patient
- participating in health promotion and marketing events
- communicate with family doctors by writing progress reports and discharge notes for your patients
- build and maintain a caseload, while creating a thriving practice with a long term outlook
- basic admin duties as required
- participate/lead team meetings or clinical rounds
- continue to take continuing education courses to further develop your clinical skills and expertise
We are a fun, energetic team, in a professional yet relaxed working environment. This is a part time position with the potential to increase hours based on demand. There is also potential for additional shifts at partner clinics in the financial district. Some experience is preferred but not required. Preferred shifts include hours on Mondays and Wednesdays. Clinic hours are Mon-Fri from 10-7, with the option to extend in either direction. Saturdays are optional. There is a walk in medical practice and a pharmacy in the building, and St. Michaels Hospital is across the street, both providing excellent opportunities to build a referral network!
Start date is flexible/immediate. Please email resume Attn: Joanna