Position: Pelvic Heath Physiotherapist
Contact name: Nick Tsaggarelis
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One80 Health is a new, fully equipped clinic in the heart of Yorkville, Toronto. There is an opportunity to move your existing practice or build up from walk-in/referral bookings. We are looking for a physiotherapist with a shared interest and value in personalized and preventative medicine with a special focus on pelvic floor health. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to promote a healthy lifestyle focusing on sleep, nutrition, mindset and movement. There is full administrative, online booking system and billing support along with flexible hours and an attractive split.
Education and Registration:
- Full registration with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Completion/Certification in all or some pelvic health courses
- The ability to assess and treat incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, pain with intercourse, pelvic pain, chronic low back pain, SIJ pain, constipation, abdominal pain, etc.
- External/internal exam
- Providing a comprehensive summary and explanation to the patient
- Ability to work, communicate and collaborate with a team
Contact: Nick Tsaggarelis