Position: Pelvic Physiotherapist
Closing Date: December 1, 2017
Contact name: Karen LeValliant
Contact email: Karen.email@example.com
Motion Works Physiotherapy Orleans – Pelvic Physiotherapist:
- Seeking skilled, and self-motivated orthopaedic and pelvic physiotherapist.
- Part-time hours available, expansion into full-time possible based on caseload growth.
- Established bilingual (English/French) PT-owned pelvic & orthopaedic clinic in Orleans; located in prime medical building, with over 13 OB/GYN and urologists on site, and room for more.
- We provide individualized, evidence-based, quality client care; emphasized on manual therapy, exercise prescription, and client education.
- Services offered: physiotherapy, custom orthotics, and orthopaedic supplies (braces, compression stockings, etc.).
- Caseload – 2 patients/hour; varied pre- and post-natal, pelvic and orthopaedic conditions.
- Competitive compensation rate.
- Candidate holds current practice experience in Pelvic Health/Physiotherapy AND/OR interest in pursuing continuing education to become a pelvic physiotherapist. New grads welcome.
- Mentorship program available for pelvic physiotherapist candidate.
- Training in manual therapy, acupuncture/dry needling, exercise prescription – an asset.
- Active, in good standing, independent practice member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO).
- For more information, on this clinic (or our other 2 across Ottawa), see www.motionworksphysio.com.
Position available immediately. For interested candidates, please send your resume by email to Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org.