Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Markham, Ontario
Phone: (905) 604-4591
Contact name: Melissa Wong
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Markham Pelvic Health is looking for an enthusiastic, self-directed Physiotherapist to join a dedicated and passionate growing team of healthcare professionals.
With the incredible growth of pelvic health physiotherapists in recent years, why work at Markham Pelvic Health?
- We are York Region’s only pelvic health clinic dedicated to treating men, women, and children with pelvic health concerns
- We are conveniently located at a new clinic in Unionville, on busy Highway 7, and close to our clients in Markham, Stouffville, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, and Scarborough. We are a 5 minute drive from the 407 and a 10-15 minute drive from the 404.
- We are well-known and affiliated with many of Markham-Stouffville’s family doctors, midwives, urologists and ObGyns
- We offer flexible and negotiable days and times of work with opportunity grow your caseload as you wish
The successful candidate will:
- Have 1-2 years of physiotherapy experience
- Have experience treating pre and post natal populations
- Have completed at least Levels 1 and 2 pelvic health courses or equivalent
- Be dedicated to ongoing continuing education
- Be a team player who can work well with others
- Be comfortable treating men and women
- Be in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Be warm and personable with strong interpersonal skills
- Be available for at least 2 days per week to work
If you would like more information or are interested in the position, we want to hear from you! E-mails can be sent to email@example.com or call (905) 604-4591.