Position: Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
City: Markham, Ontario
Company name: Markham Pelvic Health
Phone: (905) 604-4591
Start the New Year off with a fresh start!
Markham Pelvic Health is looking for an enthusiastic, self-directed Physiotherapist to join a small but dedicated (and growing) team of healthcare professionals.
With the strong growth of pelvic health physiotherapists in recent years, why work at Markham Pelvic Health?
- We are York Region’s only pelvic health clinic dedicated to treating men, women, and children with pelvic health concerns
- We are conveniently located at a brand new clinic in Unionville, on busy Highway 7, and close to clients in Markham, Stouffville, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, and Scarborough.
- We are well-known and affiliated with many of Markham-Stouffville’s family doctors, midwives, urologists and ObGyns
- We offer flexible and negotiable days and times of work with opportunity grow your caseload as you wish
- Compensation is guaranteed to be competitive, but will depend on experience
The successful candidate will:
- Have 1-2 years of physiotherapy experience
- Have completed at least Levels 1 and 2 pelvic health courses or equivalent
- Be dedicated to ongoing continuing education
- Be comfortable treating men and women
- Be in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Be warm and personable with strong interpersonal skills
- Be available for 2 days per week to work
If you would like more information or are interested in the position, we want to hear from you! E-mails can be sent to email@example.com or call (905) 604-4591.