Position: Full Time and Part Time Physiotherapist
Company name: Lime Physical Therapy
Contact email: email@example.com:
We are seeking a physiotherapist who is vibrant, skilled, and self-motivated with strong communication skills looking to grow and develop within a multidisciplinary setting. Full Time and Part Time Positions available.
Who We Are
We offer a vast array of services and modalities including: physiotherapy, massage, orthotics and gait analysis, IMS, acupuncture, radial shockwave therapy and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections as well as medical cosmetic skin treatments. We are a locally owned multidisciplinary medical clinic located in downtown Lethbridge, Alberta within a medical centre that includes two family medical practices and over 700 Alberta Health Services employees. Our new clinic offers several health care specialties and nearly 20 years of physical therapy experience to serve our patients’ health and well-being through collaboration and quality care.
Lethbridge is a beautiful city with tremendous community pride. Our small city charm, friendly people and warm Chinook winds are second only to our spectacular High Level Bridge. Lethbridge is one of only a few cities its size with two post-secondary institutions – Lethbridge College and the University of Lethbridge. Our city is situated in the heart of southern Alberta and an excellent gateway to Waterton National Park and Glacier National Park, the Crowsnest Pass and Castle Mountain. Picturesque miles of hiking, running and biking trails are outside your door in Lethbridge’s coulees. Lethbridge
offers more than 70 parks, 140 km of walking and running trails, playgrounds and sports fields throughout the city. Lethbridge and southwest Alberta also receive one of the highest amounts of sunshine in the country and is consistently rated as one of the top places in Canada to live.
- Registered member and in good standing with Physiotherapy Alberta
- Preference will be given to those applicants with Level 2 or higher orthopaedic division manual therapy, acupuncture or IMS certification; however, new grads are welcome to apply
- Interest/experience in sports therapy/medicine, orthopaedics and pelvic health specifically in the treatment of the pelvic floor including treatment for pregnancy-related dysfunctions, post-obstetrical trauma, urinary incontinence and pelvic pain is an asset
- Having completed or willing to enrol in Levels I, II & III Pelvic Health Solutions courses or equivalent (Education Allowance- see below)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focus on active-based rehab programs and patient education with a team approach
- Scalable compensation with option to transition to split fee contractor
- 7 hours/day booked appointments
- 2 weeks’ vacation/year
- Continuing Education Fund
- Health Spending Account
- Clinic Assistant/Exercise Therapist/Kinesiologist as needed
- Max 2-3 patients/hour
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org