Position: Full-time (or Part-time) Pelvic & Orthopaedic physiotherapist position available (can be a mixed caseload). Available to start immediately to take on existing caseload.
Contact name: Amy Ostrowski
Contact email: email@example.com
Start Date: Available Immediately (start date flexible)
Lime Health and Wellness is a locally owned, multi-service physical rehabilitation clinic and skin rejuvenation centre. At Lime, we encompass today’s paradigm shift to wellness within a multidisciplinary, collaborative approach to health care. With a broad range of interest areas and diverse clinical backgrounds, our team of highly skilled trained professionals and support staff is dedicated to providing clinical expertise and exceptional customer service.
We are looking for a full-time (or part-time) pelvic/orthopaedic physiotherapist to join our busy Downtown Lethbridge and YMCA clinic, to take on an existing caseload available May 2019. Applicants strictly seeking a pelvic caseload are welcome to apply!
With private treatment rooms, one-on-one patient care with a focus on manual therapy and evidence-based techniques and a modern and attractive environment, our clinics are well liked by our patients, our referring physicians, and our therapists.
Attributes, Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate would have the following:
- Registered Physiotherapist with at least 2 years experience.
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapist with Levels I & II/III coursework completed or active pursuit (incontinence and pelvic pain).
- Advanced Orthopaedic Manual Therapy coursework; Ortho Division Level 3s (completion or active pursuit) an asset.
- Acupuncture Certification an asset.
- Professional and polished demeanor with patients. A “people-person” who cultivates a nurturing and enjoyable environment for both patients and staff.
- An interest in sharing knowledge and engaging in team-based patient care with our other Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, and Chiropractor, and working with an interesting and diverse caseload.
Caseload and Compensation:
We succeed in attracting the best therapists not just because we offer very competitive compensation, but because we also offer an easy and enjoyable work environment staffed with exceptional therapists and friendly and knowledgeable administrative staff.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!