Position: Full Time Pelvic/Orthopaedic Physiotherapist
Contact name: Hannah Steenwyk
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone #: 416 587 9594
Closing date: N/A, waiting for the right fit!
Pelvic/Orthopaedic Physiotherapist – Whitby, ON – Full Time
This clinic currently has an amazing opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in pelvic health and orthopaedic treatment!
Lifemark Physiotherapy Brock & Dundas in Whitby offers physiotherapy, massage therapy, kinesiology and occupational therapy services for orthopaedic injuries, motor vehicle accident injuries, work injuries and LTD programs. Our physiotherapy clinic also offers vestibular rehabilitation, pelvic health rehabilitation, cancer rehabilitation, concussion rehabilitation and manual lymphatic drainage or MLD (lymphedema management) by a Vodder-trained combined decongestive therapist. At the Lifemark Physiotherapy Brock & Dundas clinic we pride ourselves in having a high number of patients who are referred by friends and family or are returning, satisfied patients.
We are seeking a pelvic physiotherapist to add to our team!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 2+ years of experience as a fully registered clinician
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset, including pelvic health therapy levels 1-3
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information