Position: Part or Full Time Pelvic Physiotherapist
Contact name: Hannah Steenwyk
Contact email: email@example.com
Phone #: 416 587 9594
Closing date: N/A, waiting for the right fit!
Pelvic Health Physiotherapist – Waterloo, ON
This clinic currently has an amazing opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in pelvic health!
We are seeking an experienced therapist with a pelvic health specialization! We have part time or full time hours available; we are flexible for the right candidate.
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience!
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program, and registered with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting (2 + years)
- The completion/certification in of pelvic health courses would be considered highly advantageous (levels 1-3)
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information