Position: Full Time Pelvic/Ortho Physiotherapist
City: St. Thomas
Contact name: Hannah Steenwyk
Contact email: email@example.com
Phone #: 416 587 9594
Closing date: N/A, waiting for the right fit!
Pelvic/Ortho Physiotherapist – St. Thomas, ON – Full Time
This vibrant clinic currently has an amazing opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in pelvic health and orthopaedic treatment!
Lifemark 5th & Dunkirk has been serving the Elgin community since 1995 with professional physiotherapy and massage therapy services. We treat a variety of orthopaedic conditions, sports injuries, motor vehicle accident and work-place injuries and provide post-operative rehabilitation. We currently provide rehabilitation for vestibular, concussion and balance conditions.
We are seeking a physiotherapist to add to our team!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 2+ years of experience as a fully registered clinician is required
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset, including pelvic health therapy
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information