Position: Pelvic/Orthopaedic Physiotherapist
Closing Date: September
Contact: Hannah Steenwyk
Phone: 416-488-4310 x 9517
Pelvic/Orthopaedic Physiotherapist – Airdrie, AB
The anticipated start of this role is late August – 1 year contract, full or part time hours are available.
Lifemark Sport Medicine – Genesis Place is a multidisciplinary physiotherapy clinic in Airdrie. Our physiotherapists and clinicians serve Airdrie and the surrounding rural communities, and have become a one-stop shop for all of our patients’ rehabilitation needs! Our facility includes 11 treatment beds for physiotherapy, three rooms for massage therapy, a private vestibular therapy room, and a gym.
We are seeking a keen pelvic/orthopaedic physiotherapist to add to our team in Airdrie, who has completed the Pelvic Health Therapy Levels 1-3.
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 2+ years of experience as a fully registered clinician
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset, including pelvic health therapy levels 1-3
Apply now – visit www.lifemark.ca/careers to learn more!