Position: Pelvic Physiotherapist
Closing Date: 8th Feb 2019
Contact name: Ross Kelly
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position has flexible hours! We have part time or full time hours available for passionate therapists that thrive with a pelvic caseload.
We are seeking a pelvic health physiotherapist for our busy clinics!
Our highly skilled clinical staff takes pride in creating custom-tailored treatment programs for each individual that produce results by helping our patients reach their maximum potential. We are conveniently located in a medical building with a bright and spacious treatment area for our physiotherapy and massage therapy clients.
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
- Full registration with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- The completion/certification in of all or some pelvic health courses (levels 1-3)
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information